By The Numbers
- In the last five years, 95,576 women have donated to Carolina.
- In the last five years, women donors have committed $582,399,448. Of those commitments:
- $225,349,641 are outright gifts,
- $244,873,369 are pledges, and
- $112,176,438 are planned gifts.
- In the last five years, 37,701 first-time women donors have contributed to Carolina.
- Nearly 242,000 women — half of all donors — have given generously to Carolina and contributed countless volunteer service hours.
What We Support
Established in 2006, the Faculty Mentoring Awards recognize outstanding faculty members who go the extra mile to guide, mentor and teach.View Winners
Established in 2015, the Carolina Women’s Leadership Council Scholarship Honoring Lanier Brown May is a one-time, $5,000 scholarship given to a first-year student based on merit and need.View Recipients
Former Student Body President Eve Carson started the Distinguished Speakers Series in 2007. The values set forth for speakers in the lecture series are leadership, a commitment to public service and a proven ability to enact real, positive change in the community.View Speakers
Donors In Focus
Carolina’s success is made possible by the loyal support and generosity of donors like you, including through the Campaign for Carolina (Oct. 6, 2017 – Dec. 31, 2022), which raised more than $5 billion to become the first university in the South — and one of only 16 universities in the U.S. — to exceed $5 billion in a completed campaign. We celebrate the impact these gifts will have on our students, faculty and the people we serve.View Impactful Gifts